MW3 not only inherits the weapons of MW2 but also adds many new weapons. If you want to get the highest level of camouflage or install the best accessories on your weapon, you can only do with polishing your weapon.
You can get quick boosts directly through mw3 bot lobbies, or you can check out this guide on how to get the most XP in Zombieland and multiplayer battles.
Zombies XP Method:
- Spawn with the weapon you want to level up as your insured slot.
- Equip the weapon you want to level up and put on energy mine as your field upgrade.
- Eliminating the Bounty is a quick and easy contract and a fast way to get easy XP.
- Call in the xville helicopter and kill as many zombies as possible until the helicopter arrives.
- Rinse and repeat until you reach Max rank.
Multiplayer XP Method:
- Play objective game modes like domination, kill confirmed, and hardpoint.
- Use UAV, Counter UAV, and advanced UAV as your kill streaks.
- Use decoy grenades and play the objective.
- Use the Trophy System field upgrade to take objectives while you get more kills and XP.
Tips for Weapon Upgrades:
- Use the weapon you want to level up as your insured slot.
- Equip Energy Mine as your field upgrade for zombies mode.
- Use decoy grenades in multiplayer mode.
- Play objective game modes to get more XP.
- Use UAV, Counter UAV, and advanced UAV as your kill streaks in multiplayer mode.
- Use the Trophy System field upgrade to take objectives while you get more kills and XP in multiplayer mode.
- Look for easy contracts like Eliminate the Bounty for quick XP in zombies mode.
- Use the villa helicopter to kill as many zombies as possible in zombie mode.
- Use double weapon XP tokens to level up faster.
Advanced drones are unlocked through the new “Arsenal Unlocking” system instead of the level system. This new armory unlocking system can unlock some weapons, KS, equipment, etc.
This is just a preliminary solution used in the game’s early stages. As time goes by, more and better solutions will be discovered by players.