The Elder Scrolls Online has announced that the Horns of the Reach DLC Game Pack will be launching for PC/Mac on August 14, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on August 29 for 1500 crowns.
The site released v3.1.4 as the last PTS incremental patch before Horns of the Reach first released. There are several additional fixes to contents of the new DLC: two new dungeons, homes and furnishings, itemization, and more.
Art & Animation
Falkreath Hold and Bloodroot Forge now have their final loading screens.
- Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor
- Engulf can no longer be removed by using abilities while in Veteran difficulty.
- Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor will now summon Draugr and use Wrath of the Fallen much sooner, and will cast Wrath of Fallen more often.
- Increased the health of this boss in Veteran difficulty.
- Corpses of defeated Draugr that eventually explode are now easier to see during this encounter.
- Wrath of the Fallen will no longer deal damage once Deathlord Bjarfrud Skjoralmor has been defeated.
- Purifying Blessing can now be cast while sprinting.
- Wrath of the Fallen now has an appropriate Death Recap hint.
- Nirncrux Tremors now has an appropriate Death Recap hint.
- Shalk Lava Balls have increased speed and a larger area of effect after a short time while chasing a target.
- Stoneheart and Galchobhar will no longer, on rare occasions, inexplicably reset their encounters after activating Stone Atronachs.
- Reduced Stoneheart’s Atronachs to five from six, and repositioned them within the fighting area.
Apart from these changes in the Horns of the Reach DLC, combat fixes and base game improvements are included int the 278M patch. Click here to view more details.