The Duelist is Path of Exile’s strength/dexterity hybrid class, producing him unmatched at dealing and avoiding harm. He can properly use a shield but is equally comfy slashing away using a potent two-hander or fighting with weapons in each hand. His highly effective arms can draw the strings from the heaviest and most lethal longbows. His extremely honed reflexes give him a cat-like capability to dodge and parry incoming attacks, be they arrows or ax swings. The Duelist is usually a daunting foe, and his reputation as a ruthless killer is nicely deserved. Within this Post, U4GM Will share Poe 3.3 Duelist Builds for Gladiator, Champion, and Slayer for you
[PoE 3.3 Slayer Build] Remarkable Single Target DPS Oni-Goroshi, Blade Flurry, Embrace the Madness Slayer Build
This Build Even with low spending budget gear this build has excellent evident speed, remarkable single target DPS, and high survivability. This Build was fortunate to have two swords in about 6-7 hours of farming, and they have been strictly identical, so This Build decided to possess 1 for map clearing and one particular for single target and to swap based on the predicament.
This Build chose Reave for clearing simply because This Build had never ever attempted this skill before and with the recent, up in AoE it seemed to become able to Clear practically the entire screen without having moved. Single target skill is going to be Blade Flurry since This Build has performed a lot of builds on it and as it isn’t my favorite skill, it has wonderful single target DPS.
The character is actually a Slayer since its leech capabilities will make it easier to handle the harm from Her Embrace. It also includes a lot of cool points: 20% culling strike, immune to bleeding and stun whilst leeching, onslaught, additional harm if you have killed not too long ago.
For numbers have a look at my PoB: 7000 HP / 80% crit likelihood / 1 M DPS on Shaper with realistic setup / 50% movement speed / Much less than ten Poe exalted orb 1 month immediately after league starts out.
+ good clear speed
+ astounding single target DPS melts bosses
+ invincible in uber lab
+ price range friendly mainly because you get your 6L at no cost
+ Slayer ascendancy + Her Embrace tends to make you immune to nearly all the things
+ can do all content material (99% of it)
+ extremely high leech will let you Facetank a great deal of items
– can not do these map mods :
– no leech
– no regen
– 60% less recovery
– elemental reflect
– physical reflect (unless you are able to equip Sibyl’s Lament)
Soul of Lunaris for the lowered physical damage taken and enhanced movement speed whilst mapping
Soul of Solaris will be wonderful for bosses (mainly if there are actually no adds)
Soul of Arakawa for the decreased DoTs damage if your leech isn’t high enough
Soul of Gruthkul with captured Erebix to cut down attack speed of mobs and bosses
Attack and Cast speed when you have killed recently (great all around)
Harm penetrates resistances in the event you have not killed not too long ago (only appropriate for bosses)
Ancestral Protector grants enhanced attack speed
Blade Flurry elevated harm
Blood Rage grants enhanced attack speed
Or any decreased mana reserved to become able to drop Enlighten
Pick a single you like simply because gloves enchant are just about useless for this build (and I got spiked gloves, so I don’t would like to overwrite the explicit on them)
Get Frost Blades at first and use it with Ancestral Call + whatever assistance gems you want/need
– It really is ok to possess a single target skill in your swap weapon too
– In case you have a Tabula put Ancestral Warchief in it with assistance gems you get from the vendor
– Reave is level 12, get it as quickly as you’ll be able to and commence leveling it
– Upgrade/Add assistance gems as you level
– Never invest in critical strikes as well early because you won’t have the ability to handle the damage from Her Embrace
– Often attempt to cap your fire resistance so Her Embrace does not too substantially harm
– Started the tree with all these useless points you need to take to acquire to the interesting ones : http://poeurl.com/bJPU
– Mana and life leech are useless during leveling since your harm is as well low get something from leech. Use warlord’s mark rather with blasphemy
– Then get life nodes (your 6L skill in sword will do enough damage to not care about taking damage nodes ideal now) : http://poeurl.com/bJPV
– Get Blade Flurry at level 28 in act 3
– Get the correct colors on you Oni-Goroshi sockets in action four if you all the correct help gems develop into offered
– Do the lab as quickly as you possibly can, using the suitable life pool and your DPS it’s effortless
– Now you have to take some harm nodes to have access towards the other life nodes : http://poeurl.com/bJPX
– Get extra harm and some mana/life leech : http://poeurl.com/bJPY
– From right here get the nodes you need: damage in case you really feel your Damage is low, life leech if you believe your damage will give you sufficient life or if Her Embrace does too considerably damage, accuracy if it gets under 89%.
– Do not get Vaal Pact just before maps it is not required, get crit nodes in the end any time you ascendancy and leech can sustain your life even with higher harm from Her Embrace
Instance Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2072492
[PoE 3.3 Champion Build] Pretty enjoyable and Demonic Reave MTX appears wonderful Champion Build
Once you appear for “Top Tier” inside a build which has a lot of requirements that have to meet. It ought to be enjoyable and engaging, not price an extraordinary amount of currency, and maybe a league starter with the capability to do all content later on as you upgrade and invest in your character. On top of this, it ought to have quickly moved or move skills and not have to be concerned about any weird problems that ruin builds for you personally
All in all, getting a build that suits me and has all of these factors is usually a tall order to fill. Fortunately, I have perfected the second build in my series that fits each of the criteria. The reave/blurry actual champion build which suits me just as perfectly! Hope you all get pleasure from!
+ Quite fun and engaging build to play
+ Demonic Reave MTX appears astounding!
+ Quite rapid pace build
+ Extraordinary movement speed with whirling blades
+ Extremely decent are clear
+ Among the very best single target gems within the game
+ Fantastic evasion/dodge/dmg reduction
+ No cost 100% accuracy with ascendancy class
+ Free of charge fortify on 100% of time
+ Stun immune
+ Can do almost all map mods
+ In a position to do all content material
+ Wonderful defensive capabilities
+ Easy/Cheap to gear with space for plenty of improvements as you get more currency
– Ele Reflect OR Phys Reflect maps are not attainable
– Can not leech maps will not be achievable
– Is usually decently high-priced to completely min/max yourself for endgame gear
– Cleave is often made use of to level the complete way until level 38 if you get multistrike. 4 Link it after you can with onslaught, melee physical damage, and Maim.
– Set up a four-link Blade flurry for single target with melee Phys dmg, Conc effect, ELE dmg with attacks.
– Use any one particular hand uncommon weapon with the flattest Phys dmg on it. Crit/Attack speed doesn’t matter substantially at this point though I hate slow Weapons personally. Base does not matter at all right here either. Claws, Swords, Daggers w/e, is superb throughout EARLY leveling. Once you need leech, you might want to have a Claw for soul raker passive.
– Use ornament on the east claw as soon as you can and upgrade to Bloodseeker claw as soon as you can immediately after that.
– For armor pieces (helm/chest/boots/gloves and so forth.) attempt to acquire a appropriate amount of res and any life you are able to.
– Use a mana flask till your mana leech is superior sufficient to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you’ll run out of mana quickly.
– In addition to your regular leveling uniques including Goldrim, wanderlust, tabla, etc.
Instance Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351
[PoE 3.3 Gladiator Build] Incredibly exciting Tanky HC Crit Kinetic Blast Gladiator
Lycosidae provides us 100% chance to hit that is superior for hitting critical strikes. Corona Solaris offers us a free blind aura, elevated crit when the enemy is blinded and added fire harm. Thief’s Torment for sustaining mana and have crazy life gained on hit. Belly of the Beast for a lot more Life or Queen from the Forest for a lot more evasion and bit much more resistance.
+ Straightforward to hit max block by block.
+ strong against bosses which have walled rooms.
+ Really enjoyable.
– Can’t run physical or elemental reflect.
– Terrible for bosses that don’t have walls.
Bandits: Kill All for two passive points.
You can level as sunder or as a wanderer, will depend on your playstyle.
At level two Grab an Onslaught gem.
At level 4 Grab a Decoy Totem gem.
At level 12 Start out utilizing Storm Prison wand, Lycosidae shield, and Barrage skill gem.
At level 24 Grab oneself a Wrath gem and an Assassin’s Mark gem.
At level 30 Equip a Thief’s Torment ring that will support with sustaining mana and life in addition to a Tywzel wand.
At level 34 Grab a Lightning Golem gem.
At level 38 Grab oneself Cast When Harm Taken gem and a Curse On Hit gem.
At level 59 Grab a Moonsorrow wand till you can afford a Corona Solaris.
At level 63 Use Corona Solaris until you are able to get your hands on an important physical wand.
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7x7qole
Example Hyperlink: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147604